Frosty fern is actually more of a moss than a fern, and is commonly also referred to as spike moss or clubmoss. Its scaled leaves resemble conifer leaves. It can grow 4 to 12 inches in height. Its active growing season is mid to late summer, with the correct environment it actively grows year round.
Frosty fern’s white tipped edges are reminiscent of snow and make for a great buy during the holiday season!!
- Keep the soil evenly moist
- Water from below using a saucer or DIY capillary mat
- Keep temperatures above 68 degrees
- Keep humidity above 70 percent
- Keep the plant in low filtered sunlight
- Fertilize it once a month with orchid fertilizer or diluted seaweed extract
- Keep it out of drafts
- Mist the plant
- Water from the top
- Let the plant dry out
- Keep out in the open or in drafts
- Keep within 2 feet of a south facing window
On average, most flowers should last between 3 and 5 days. Should your flowers perish within three (3) days of the delivery date and we are satisfied that all care instructions provided have been followed, Wild Little Roses will be happy to resend replacement flowers at our expense, on a day/time you request. To assist us in assessing the product quality, Wild Little Roses reserves the right to request photos or images of the original flowers (sent by email) within three days of the delivery date. This is a standard request that all florists will ask for in the event of customer complaints. Wild Little Roses also requires that any dissatisfaction with the freshness of the flowers be communicated to the Wild Little Roses Customer Service within 3 days of delivery @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Curbside Pick & Delivery Available