The world renowned Venus Flytrap is the most spectacular example of carnivorous plants thanks to the dramatic manner in which it catches its prey.
Tips for Success
- Flytraps have a reputation for being tough to care for, but the trick is to try to match its native conditions. It prefers warmer places, though it can tolerate temperatures down to the low 40s F. Some humidity is also important, though less so than other carnivorous plants.
- Avoid direct sunlight for more than four or five hours at a time, sticking instead to bright indirect light.
- Venus Flytraps perform best when planted in a peaty or mossy medium that drains well.
- Keep planting mix very moist at all times; Using distilled water is best.
- To fertilize it, just feed it insects! If that’s too icky you can use a carnivore fish food pellet or very mild amount of fertilizer applied directly to the traps will suffice.
On average, most flowers should last between 3 and 5 days. Should your flowers perish within three (3) days of the delivery date and we are satisfied that all care instructions provided have been followed, Wild Little Roses will be happy to resend replacement flowers at our expense, on a day/time you request. To assist us in assessing the product quality, Wild Little Roses reserves the right to request photos or images of the original flowers (sent by email) within three days of the delivery date. This is a standard request that all florists will ask for in the event of customer complaints. Wild Little Roses also requires that any dissatisfaction with the freshness of the flowers be communicated to the Wild Little Roses Customer Service within 3 days of delivery @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Curbside Pick & Delivery Available
Recently Viewed Products